We recently saw the Scubapro Spectra Mirrored Double-Glass mask on Amazon for a phenomenally cheap price and decided to put it to the test:
We’ve made no secret of the fact that we’re huge Scubapro fans at Scuba Diving Blog. And when we see a bargain on any product from the brand, we’re always keen to get our hands on it, review and make a call about whether it’s something you guys might like too.
ScubaPro Spectra Mirrored Double-Glass Mask Features
- Available in a range of colours though it looks like not all colours are as readily or affordably available on Amazon
- Double sealed silicon skirt helps to ensure comfort and a close, sealed fit
- This mask offers a really wide viewing field. It’s one of the best I’ve used in that regard
- Lenses made from tempered glass for increased durability
- The mirrored lens is designed to deliver a glare free diving experience, cutting out irritating glare and leaving you to enjoy your dive
- The push button buckles attach to the skirt really easily and make this one of the easier masks to adjust
ScubaPro Spectra Mirrored Double-Glass Mask Review
- How wide the viewing field is
- How comfortable the mask is
- How it looks (sorry, I can’t help caring about that)
The Spectra is a hit on all three levels for me and with the current Amazon pricing, it’s hard to see a reason not to buy it.
5 stars from me.