The Everdry 4 is a neoprene drysuit with some super features:
- Incredibly lightweight. The Everdry 4 is around 50% lighter than more traditional drysuits
- Made from 4mm high density neoprene, the Scubapro Everdry 4 is a skin tight fit and requires only a thing undersuit beneath it. This gives is a very streamlined fit – it fits more like a wetsuit than a drysuit, but keeps you warm and dry
- Si-Tech Balanced. The Everdry 4 comes with Si-Tech features. You can activate and chest inflator from the side of the suit and deflate it too. This is a huge help in buoyancy control
- Rolling neoprene neck seals ensure you stay completely dry. No leaks, no wetness and a good dry, warm feel while diving in cold water
- A zipped thigh pocket enables you to keep all of your things secure while scuba diving but close to hand at the same time
- An anatomically shaped hood keeps your head dry at the same time as offering optimum levels of comfort
The Scubapro Everdry 4 also comes with a changing mat bag, a hose and a repair kit.
This drysuit is available in a range of men’s and women’s sizes. Relaxed and broad sizes are also suitable for those with larger frames. Bear in mind that the Everdry 4 is designed for a thin undersuit. Should you wish to wear thicker layers underneath, then get a larger size.
Perhaps the only downside to this suit, based on reviews we’ve seen, is that those with particularly large feet might find the feet in the Everdry drysuit a little too cosy!
Do you have this suit?
If you already have the Scubapro Everdry 4 drysuit and you’d like to share your experiences and thoughts, give us a shout! We’d love to know how many dives you’ve completed in the suit and what you think so far.