For a start, its price tag makes it relatively affordable amongst its counterparts on the market with like for like spec and features. And then there’s the look. For some scuba divers, how a BCD looks isn’t even a consideration. For me, I can’t help but me swayed by how slick any piece of equipment looks. And this one looks sleek, simple and attractive, as far as one of these can.
Here’s a run down of the features, spec and a review of the Scubapro Equalizer BCD.
Scubapro Equalizer BCD Features
- Lightweight and quick drying thanks to its PU coated nylon material
- All adjustments are made at the front of the device for ease of use and added convenience
- Available in Extra Small (XS), Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large (XL). I’ve always found the sizing on ScubaPro BCDs to be pretty generous, though do check specific measurements before buying
- There are 4 clip on points in the form of stainless steel rings around the jacket. I find 4, personally, to be more than enough but if you’re used to wearing jackets with more then this is something to be aware of
- In addition to the 4 clip on points, there are two storage pockets
- Comes with the Scubapro Balanced Power Inflator as standard
- Wraparound bladder
ScubaPro Equalizer Review
Personally, I’m a big fan of the product and I’ll use it more regularly.